Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Introduction to my Blog About Plus Size Fashion and Food

My real name is Linda but you can call me Sweets.
It's 12:37am and I realize this introduction might be a horrific attempt at starting something that could be important eventually.
First off here is my disclaimer:  I am not an enemy of the size acceptance movement but I am also not a total ally.  I have tried to lose weight but I haven't hit rock bottom yet so all of my attempts to exercise and change my way of life for the better have been interrupted by extended periods of self-destruction.  I am a food junkie and a lazy person to boot.  I think people CAN be beautiful at any size but I feel health should come first unless you just don't give a rat's ass about dying early from diabetes or heart disease.  This is coming from a morbidly obese person.  You can either take it or leave it.
My friend Bryan told me I'd be well-suited for blogging.  I know what my interests are and I have a lot of free time.  I like fashion and I like to eat.  I also like art and music but I am not quite as well-versed in those things.
I plan to do this mostly for my own enjoyment.  If other people get excited about my blog then thats an added bonus.
I eat everything from quinoa to Dorritos depending on how I feel.  I DO like vegetable A LOT and have tried becoming a vegetarian a few times.... Until the meat fell on to my fork.  :-P
I hope you understand that this introduction is short because it's well past the time I should be snuggled up in bed with my kitties snoring like a wild animal.  This is just me tapping gently into this vast galaxy of blogging before I pass out.  I might not stick with this long enough and I might not be skilled enough to make this valuable.  I like to flirt with things, flitting from one idea to the next.  I will try to stick with this like it is my job.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment