Sunday, November 1, 2015

No Candy for The Sexy Pussycat!



Halloween has come and gone.  I did my best to avoid eating candy and I even managed to eat mostly healthy over brief holiday which is why tomorrow I'm going to weigh myself and start counting calories.  Let's see how that goes!!!  
Today I want to review a faux fur jacket I bought from ASOS.  The coat is by the company Alice & You.  It is referred to as their Colored Shaggy Fur Jacket.  I bought it in a size 24 and it seems to no longer be available in that size from ASOS- just a heads up.  The inner diva in me wanted to rock a colorful shaggy faux fur coat this fall and winter.  Wearing it makes me feel as proud as a peacock and also super snuggly and warm.  The cost was high but not way too much.  The expense seemed to be justified by the quality and uniqueness of the coat.  This jacket does not close.  It does not have buttons or a zipper.  I found it runs true to size.  If you've never felt the warmth and luxuriousness of a sweet faux fur jacket with a silky lining inside then you have not lived!  

Alice & You Colored Shaggy Fur Jacket
SIZE 24


No comments:

Post a Comment