Friday, November 6, 2015

Torrid Excursion. Sweet Sweater and High Waisted Pants Are Back.

I'd like to take a moment to thank the clothing manufactures and those in the fashion industry who came to their senses and stopped making all jeans and casual pants low rise.  For a plus size or even curvy gal the low rise pant is and was a complete disaster- unless you're into Plumber's Butt.

So I ventured into Torrid today and tried on a few items and I had my bff take a picture of me on my favorite ensemble.
The sweater is a pinky peachy color and had silver lips on it.  It was a size 3x.  The pants were a size 26 and were a dark grey with three buttons at the waist and a zip fly.  I did not fail to notice that they had some interesting faux leather pants on the same table where I found my grey stretchy pants.
The ones on the picture have just enough spandex and taper at the ankle making them very slimming yet comfortable.

I've been told my socks are ridiculously bright blue.  I agree.  Thats a killer pose there, don't ya think?  :-P  Yeah, so modeling might not be my strong suit.  LOL.

If i was not trying to keep to a budget and also lose some weight I would have purchased this outfit.



No comments:

Post a Comment